5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 31, 2016 6:53 PM by jdb6

Follow up status

robertray

Hi ,

I Want to ask the status of my account. this has been 2 week since agent call me to avail Iphone 5s 16Gb. agent called me last 3/8/2016 if i want to avail new line and i agreed that i will avail another plan under plan 999. i can't remember the name of the agent. but please check the history of my account under 1016845367.
      Thanks

• Re: Follow up status
          zyper95

Is this for recontract? If it is, call again the loyalty hotline as they are the only once can provide you an update with your account. Also please refrain providing details about your account number for your security.

marc224

So i ordered a galaxy s7 edge for my postpaid plan. I had to order twice because they had an error previously and it consumed almost 1 1/2 hours of my time. Anyway i got the plan and unit approved.Delivery was suppose to be Mar.23.

I called mar 23 morning to reconfirm my delivery and the customer service said that yes ill get my unit that day. Note it takes approx 15-30mins to talk to Globe.

My unit didnt arrive. Nobody texted. So I called 530pm re this. Another 30 mins. The customer service said he will REALLY coordinate this. And i should expect a call re what happened and when my unit will be delivered.

Today 28 hours have passed. No call re my unit again. No text. Im discouraged to call Globe since they might tell me again that my concerns are noted and they will call back or something - and it wont happen again.

So in writing this on the board instead. I hope Globe takes this seriously and replies ASAP.

Btw, my plan got approved meaning effective a few days ago.... im NOW PAYING AN UPGRADED 1799 PLAN WITH NO NEW CELLPHONE. and pls dont forget i have to make 30mins calls for updates and issues that no customer service really addresses my concerns, calls back as promised, and really no way for me to know how things are going. Globe just says they will note for othwr departments and expect a call. Didnt happen.

Pls help

zyper95

I see so this is for an additional plan, well what I can see it is possible availability of the unit that is why no one is contacting you. Since this is an account specific the community does not have access to any of the subscribers account I will tag our community managers may be they can help. nelskib paulos

jdb6

Nakuha mo naba handset mo? F wala pa and f you are in Davao just go there at the airport sa cargo area look air21 tas dalhin mo yong waybill number mo present them. Tiyak nandyan lang yon. Kasi yon ang ginawa ko. It took 7 days before ko nakuha na dapat march 23, 2016 nakuha ko march 30, 2016. Tired of waiting their customer service action so i went there. Boom! Panes! Nandoon nga.

jdb6

Marcc224. Nakuha mo na ba handset mo?