4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2016 10:14 PM by joyn_23

GOSURF 299 with spotify

allenalien

Subscribe to a GoSurf promo with free Spotify Premium or to the standalone Spotify Premium promo to enjoy all the music you want, even when you're offline.

Already registered to GoSurf? Please come back later to activate your Spotify Premium.

I registered in gosurf 299 and chose spotify last week

when will get my spotify premium? Please help.

• Re: GOSURF 299 with spotify
          frankie24

Wait for the confirmation message of your successful registration to GoSurf299 and up. (to get Spotify Premium)

Click the link: spotify.globe.com.ph to start the activation process.

Enter your 11-digit mobile number.

Enter the verification code sent on your phone .

Log in your username and password, and you’re now ready to play the Spotify Premium!

allenalien

I already received the confirmation message after i choose between hooq and spotify and told me to go to spotify.globe.com.ph but still an error. day after that i still try. ive been trying everyday for a week now. I already subscribed last time and it expired. and this problem appeared. and yeah i tried to check if i already have spotify premium account but it says i dont have a subscription.

joyn_23

I registered gosurf15 nagpaload aq ng 300 at iniregester q xa go surf 299 walang ng reply kya ng text aq ng gosurf stop dahil regester pa aq sa go surf 15 dn my ngtxt sakin na you no longer regester sa anumang promo din i check my bals why its only 1.50? Please help me back my load or my promo im waiting