2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2016 2:31 PM by frankie24

Has anyone tried being shift to slower speed in GOSURF 999?

renalaine

Hello everyone,

Has anyone experience the above question? Well for me i had experienced it this month. So therefore there go surf plans are really not unlimited or as advertised that they are not included in the FUP. I already tested it by exceeding my data usage beyond 100GB per month for 2 months and they texted that they will shift me to a slower speed just this month and they really did shift me to a slower speed. I know that my usage is very very high but i have to test it if it really is unlimited but sadly it is not.

To GLOBE,

My other question now is how much is the data cap for gosurf 999 until you shift us to a slower speed? And kindly indicate it in the FAQ page or where it is appropriate. I need to know because i want it to compare with your broadband plans.

Note: I'm under mylifestyle plan 1799 with gosurf 999.

• Re: Has anyone tried being shift to slower speed in GOSURF 999?
          xeddee15

Customers with exceedingly high internet usage will be shifted to a slower browsing speed

once the 50GB data usage reached the internet speed will be shifted to a slower browsing speed.

this is implemented last March 01, 2016

thanks

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: Has anyone tried being shift to slower speed in GOSURF 999?
              frankie24

and it will refreshed every 1st day of the month. I think the bill cap still P1,500.00. Once you reached your data allocation example: 5Gb (P999) and your data reached 10Gb in your cut-off... it should be 10Gb - 5Gb = 5Gb x (P2/Mb for data)

Conversion: 5Gb x (1024Mb) = 5120 x P2 = P10,240. Instead of paying P10,240.00, you only have to pay P1,500. But since you have subscribed to GoSurf 999, the P1,500 will not be add on top of your plan. It is only P501.00 will be on top of your plan.

Bill Cap: P1,500 - P999 (subscription of Gosurf 5Gb)

= P501 (will be on top of your bill).

1 of 1 people found this helpful