The 211 Globe agents can only reply with canned responses which are usually the following:
1. We will escalate your concern.
2. We will prioritize your concern.
3. We will highly prioritize your concern.
4. We have forwarded your concern to our Support Team, Admin, etc.
5. I will make a report on your follow-up request and here is the reference number.
They do not really have full access to any account and are not given full authority to act on the customer's concern. They cannot really do anything for you except make a report. That is my experience with Globe's CSR--"a high-end (human) answering machine" which simply records your concern.
It is quite frustrating dealing with these agents.