7 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2013 10:04 PM by milkydetorres

Globe Hotline Application for S4

Charles_Que

Good day, I would just like to know the status of my application for the S4. It's been 5 days since I've sent the requirements and received the auto reply from [email protected]. Here's the reference number of my application 50358503. I've already followed-up my application twice. Here are the reference numbers 40093104 and 40097068. I hope you can give me a feedback as soon as possible because telling people to wait for 3 days for a feedback and not getting any is just wrong. Hope you can fix your system Globe. Thanks

• Re: Globe Hotline Application for S4
          Demerok

Its expected to take longer than the usual turn around time Due to surge in number of applications, you may know the status of your application by texting PLAN STATUS to 1234 then follow the instructions.

Charles_Que

I already tried that once. All they gave me was a reference number. I called twice on the hotline to follow up and again they just gave me a reference number. I hope they can hasten the processing. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

hcescala

Hi Charles_Que, did you managed to inform them that you already have a reference number and you want to follow up the status? Sometimes some CSR forgot to process and some not sure where to check your request. Insisting can help :smileyvery-happy: Just expect the process will take time, my first postpaid application was through online last 2011 and it went smooth but took around 2 weeks before i manage to received my handset.

Charles_Que

Thanks for the info. I told them about the reference number and all. They said that they did a report follow up. But why is it really taking so long just for a feedback?

Charles_Que

Update lng guys. I got my S4 today. I went to the Globe Store at SM North-Edsa. It only took me 2 hours (Includes the waiting in line) to get the phone. Wew! That was really good service. I even availed the 6 month advance payment because I had no proof of income. Anyway, guys, if you're planning to get anything from globe, better go to the Globe Store and transact there. The hotline and online services of Globe are very slow. My application was processed in less than 2 hours at the store while on the internet, 6 days and counting, still no feedback.

boriz
                    in my case, it's been a m0nth already since i applied online. The processing wud take u 48 years waiting period (or worst no update at all) but they guaranteed fast-lane processing to credit card holders.so expect long delays an overdue if u dont have one. In my case i dont have one,thats why i'm stil waiting until now without assurance of a positive outcome..hayyzz, costumer service's terrible! :smileysad:
                      milkydetorres
                      My sister had the same problem a good thing she remembered the name of the agent. Di pala nafile nun agent 'yun recontracting nya. So, nagcomplain siya kasi it's 2 weeks na. And the agreement was 14 days since recontracting naman. So, the next day she was able to get her handset delivered.