25 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2016 10:43 AM by TJ of GCash

Gcash AMEX: filed an NTC complaint for extremely slow refund

rego

Wow honestly, if you think Globe Gcash American Express is making your life easier by making shopping in the US easier, think again.

If your order gets cancelled, it may take up to 7-20 working days to get your refund haha. That's actually really funny considering IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS AND I STILL DON'T HAVE MY REFUND.

Man, I've seen complaints for slow refunds but I'm taking the cake here for longest refund ever. I had to file an NTC complaint just now because I can't take it anymore. And I need the money. They keep asking me to call and follow up but they keep telling me the same thing over and over again -  that they're still working on it. I swear I have aged 10 years since January just by the frustration this service has caused me. The worst thing is that you keep calling cause they keep promising the refund on this date or that date and still nothing and you call to get mad but all they say is "Naintindihan ko po ma'am, pasensya na po" and that's it. You feel like they don't really do anything to speed up the process and you can't exactly drag the customer service rep cause they're just the ones taking the calls. Ugh. So hard to call the hotline too sometimes. Then you have to tell the story over and over again to each representative. I've made like 20 calls since January. Grabe. What else do they want me to do to finally get my refund?

So when will my money be returned, Globe? nelskib tjofgcash paulos