2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2016 11:18 PM by fervish

someone accidentally shared-a-load with my postpaid line...

luapdrawde

someone accidentally shared-a-load with my postpaid line worth 300php, i have received the confirmation text that i have indeed received the load. i would like to know if it will have any effect to my billing statement, will i be able to use it or will it bounce back to the sender? because the sender texted me and is asking that i forward the said load to the intended receiver.

thanks

• Re: someone accidentally shared-a-load with my postpaid line...
          zyper95

Share-a-load is not applicable for Postpaid line except for Load Tipid Plan holder since this is a treated as a regular prepaid account. Basically the load that was sent to you will not reflect on your billing, ask the sender to contact the Globe Hotline for further assistance. Regarding your inquiry if you can forward the load intended for the right receiver, no you can't since the load that was suppose to be sent to you will not apply to your current plan. Instead if you forward a load to the right receiver you will be charge for the said amount and this will be added on top of your plan.

• Re: someone accidentally shared-a-load with my postpaid line...
            fervish

Another share-a-load scam. If the text message saying you received a load is from a 4 digit number then it might be a valid one. Otherwise, if from 11 digit then chances are it is a scam. As stated above, postpaid can't received a regular load. So once you return the load then chances again are you will be charged 300 on top of your plan.