3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2016 2:59 PM by frankie24

hooq activation for tatoo home broadband

serendipity72

i was offered via phone call by globe to upgrade my plan from 1299 3mbps to 1599 5mps spotify and hooq perks. i was told i will be receiving my activation code via email n text for the hooq promo. its been more than a week and i havent received any activation code....i have been calling globe since march 31 but no code until now.  even the spotify promo just got activated yesterday after trying out the activation process they gave me for a number of times....activation process which was not emailed or texted as advised ....i had to call every day until i was informed on how to do it.  kindly help naman po...sabi pa nung kausap ko sa hotline ng globe tatawagn daw ako ng loyalty dept nila kasi yun ang tumawag sakin for the offer to upgrade. wala pa ding call. sobra disaapointed nako i wanted to revert to my previous plan but was informed i will have to pay a downgrade fee of 1thousand plus...huwow!

• Re: hooq activation for tatoo home broadband
          frankie24

Hi, It must better to call the hotline team for the request of spotify and hooq activation codes.

Here's the contact link of Globe: https://www.globe.com.ph/contactus

• Re: hooq activation for tatoo home broadband
            serendipity72

thanks. no developments up to now. have been calling the hotline team since march 31 up to now. have received 8 emails from hooq with subject activation code but ...there is no code typed in the email itself or as an attachment.  Globe and Hooq this is how you are making me feel by not resolving my hooq activation code for a month now...so neglected and disregarded...like i have been cheated.  The draw to upgrade was the use of spotify  and hooq. I got to enjoy spotify after a week or less. Hooq, wow a month tomorrow with no usage of said entertainment pack. Your after sales service is so disappointing...no follow up. no feedback on your part.  If i didnt call at all and just waited for the said email and text to activate spotify and hooq...then i guess up to now I wouldnt get to use both entertainment pack.

Am praying you will resolve this problem of yours of sending me these emails with the subject of Activation Code but not attaching or typing any code at all.  To date you have sent me eight (8) emails.  Tomorrow is a month since I upgraded my plan and still no Hooq activation code.  I really dont feel you are seriously giving attention to my concern given the times I have repeatedly call  your customer service to address my situation.  Really saddened by this treatment of Globe and Hooq.