1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 25, 2016 11:22 PM by zyper95

Hi, i just bought a brand new Globe Tattoo 4G 4days ago and right after i purchased it, i loaded it Php200.00 and registered SUPERSURF200 5 days promo. I've already changed the name of the wifi and the password. When i tried it after like 3 or 5 mins it d

beautifulcreature

Hi, i just bought a brand new Globe Tattoo 4G 4days ago and right after i purchased it, i loaded it Php200.00 and registered SUPERSURF200 5 days promo. I've already changed the name of the wifi and the password. When i tried it after like 3 or 5 mins it disconnects or something error happens. Facebook, messenger, or even games. when in messenger EVERY more or less 3 to 5 mins it says CONNECTING. when playing online games like CLASH ROYALE the game have just started it says the internet was disconnected. And the weird part is the signal bar is FULL. I will assume it is due to signal difficulties in my location but yet the signal bar is full. the next day after the purchase i have brought it to where i bought it and the manager said she will bring it to the GLOBE Center so they can check to see what was wrong. the following day, when i went there they said nothing was wrong and they even tested it with their phones. It's just so sad that i can't totally use the Globe tattoo i just purchased. i hope i can get some answers on what i can do. thank you.