11 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2017 4:05 PM by phileepack

My iphone got stolen

khemz

Find my iphone is no longer an option, is there as way that globe can provide information like the location of the last call out from the phone, or tracking the imei if a new sim card is inserted? Please i really need help! This is really depressing, globe pls help

• Re: My iphone got stolen
          frclaor

Hi khemz,

May we ask the ff: (you can PM me to keep your data private)

1. Are you a Globe postpaid or prepaid subscriber? Kindly provide your mobile number.

2. Please provide the IMEI of your phone.

We will try to endorse your concern to our technical team if these info are possible to retrieve.

We'll keep you posted..

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              khemz

Hindi ko po alsm pano magreply ng persinal msg.

Postpaid po ung line nung araw na nawala hndi ko pinasuspend po agad baka sakaling makausap ko pa sya, kaso hindi sinasagot yun pla tinatawagan nya ung bf ko kya baka may data jayo ng location nung ginawa nya yung call around 1pm po yun eh #09778312246, suspended npo ung line ngayon. IMEI: 353334073980555 , may nabasa po kasi ako na article na ung sa imei minsan kpg ginamit yung phone pwede daw magregister yun sa system service privider. Bago nya patayin yung find my iphone ung location na sinend sakin ay ibaba, sta rosa, bka meron kayong mslapit na match. May blotter letter npo aq sa police, bka po kc makatulong sa paghahanap nila kapag may ibang infos na ma provude. Pls po sana matulungan nyo ko.

phileepack

Hello frclaor

I came across the same problem, my phone got lost, I tried using location services to track it down but it's been offline ever since the robbery. I tried contacting Globe both via mail and on Facebook providing a scan of a Police report, the phone's invoice, IMEI and SIM card details but have no answer so far.

I contacted NTC but they only offer blocking my IMEI, whereas I'm looking to track it down. Do you have any suggestions on how to proceed?

Looking forward

frclaor

Hi khemz,

Pwede po malaman ang inyong kumpletong pangalan para sa reference to verify your account in database. Also can you please send your alternate contact number where the CS team can contact you back if they have further question. Thanks

frclaor

Hi khemz,

Thanks for your immediate reply. We'll try to reach CS team for their feedback if it is doable / possible to retrieve the info you wanted to know.

For now, i suggest, you can also drop by to any Globe Store nearest you for proper guidance, ask for assistance personally, and request whatever help they can provide since your phone is just 3 months old. Ask for the coverage of the gadget care if your unit is covered.

We'll keep you posted on the reply of the CS Team. Thanks.

khemz

Thank you. I am looking forward to hear a response from you guys, hoprfully it us positive. May mga actions ndn kmr nagwa kaso wala tlga. Ung location talaga sana. Or if the phone is currently uin se sana may pasok sa database niyo. Thank you

frclaor

Hi khemz,

As per CS Team, this request requires a court order inorder to trace the whereabouts of your stolen phone. I suggest you to proceed to the nearest Globe Store and report this one. You may also ask the NTC guidance for this matter.

Thanks

aileentb

Anong court order? Pano magkaka court order e wala pa namang kaso na isinampa? Globe people pls dont make things difficult sa mga subscribers nyo. What your subscriber needs is simply a help from you being his telco to locate the stolen phone, if possible under your system. The fact na nirerequire nyo na me court order muna before gawin yung request nya only shows na kaya nyo pala talaga gawin yun.. but pls lang, court order is unnecessary at this point. His report/complaint I believe is enough para actionan nyo.. I should know. I am a lawyer and I work in the court. Pahihirapan nyo pa yung tao eh!

khemz

Thanks po sa concern, wala npo ako magawa ngayon dun sa phone eh kasi recently lng na bypass or naremove na apple id ko, hindi na nag sho2w ung device sa acct ko. Kahit po ung imei blocking na nirequest ko sa kanila sabi ng globe rep magagawa daw 5 business days till now wal pDn nangyayari, its sad kasi parang wala silang concern sa requests ng customer pero pag purchases may resulta agad.