1. May we ask the model of your iPhone?
2. Have you checked your APN settings?
for Prepaid: http.globe.com.ph
for Postpaid: Internet.globe.com.ph
3. Where is your current location? If you are in a heavily populated area your connection might be congested.
Try switching to different network modes: from 3G to 4G/LTE or vice versa then restart your phone.
4. Try to close all the apps that can consume heavy bandwidth
5. Restart your phone.
6. check your iPhone settings if the app you're trying to use is allowed to use mobile data connection.
7. check your storage capacity if you still have free space, this can cause browsing error if no available storage.
hope these help.
im using iphone 6. i tried all the steps you've said but still cant open when using data. is there any way just to connect? or i have to my change sim card for that?
Where is your area?
Did you register to a certain GoSurf promo?
Did you check if you still have data allocation that time?
Kindly answer my queries above and on the 1st comment for further assessment.
my current location is in pampanga,
the apn is already http.globe.com.ph
and my memory capacity is 64gb i think thats fair enough to consume higher data. i am using promo GOTSCOMBODD70 thats 1Gb data for 1 week. just certain website that didnt load like twitter etc. but fb, google and youtube are ok when it comes to internet speed.
As you have mentioned, you can browse other websites except for twitter. are you using the twitter app? If the app is newly installed to your phone, then i guess it could take some time to download the contents. I suggest to connect it to a high speed wifi connection to let the contents be downloaded fast. Remember, these contents will be stored to your phone cache once downloaded then the next time you browse your phone, you can use your mobile data to back up the download of the newfangled contents. But if you still want to use the mobile data as your connection, then it could take some time to wait before the contents will appear. Hope this explains your condition.