2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2016 10:15 AM by joycampos04

TM regular load and customer service

aki_garcia

Hi. I am a TM prepaid subscriber and i have a concern on the folllowing service:

1. Unused regular load is omitted inspite having subscribed to an unlimitted call and text promo. I noticed this several times and the last two times i loaded 50 pesos, The next day it was either gone or an amount was already deducted without having transaction to other network call, internet data access or anything that i can use my regular load.

Last Sunday, i have loaded my account with 50 pesos, subscribed to CA20 then supposed to be after 3 days i still have 30 but i found out it was gone. By Thursday, i again loaded by tm account with 50, subscribed to CU10 and the following day my load is already 16.

2. I tried to call customer service 808 via mobile and 027301500 landline but upon hearing the first option 1 to 3 for the language I always hear the response "sorry you have entered the wrong number".

Would there be any other way to contact the TM representative about the issue?

Thanks.