5 Replies Latest reply on May 17, 2016 2:51 PM by Paulo D

Why is it not allowed to modify my plan while it is still on process?

christianmarkcaro

Hi, I decided to renew my contract yesterday at Cash and carry Makati unfortunately, the Globe outlet there does not have customer service available. So I did my transaction through phone, I asked for the plan offers and decided to avail one of them which was the Plan 999. The customer service representative processed my request and read terms and conditions, one of them which I intended to remember was once the plan took effect, admin fee for modification if I wish to, is 500+.

Today, I visited the Globe website which also the customer service suggested and found a plan well suited for me (Plan 799, Plan comes with unlimited calls to Globe/TM, unlimited texts to all networks, and FREE Facebook.) I went to Globe Greenbelt to make some modification to my previous request but they suggested to call 211 which I did and narrated my concern to customer service and I was advised that they can longer cancel or modify the request until it takes effect on May 18, 2016. I said I'm calling now because I don't want to incur the 500+ admin fee. The customer service did not give me anymore solution and I was very disappointed.

My stand is, how I cannot change, modify, alter or whatsoever a contract that is not yet even effective?