23 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2017 5:35 PM by migspata

( Error The Account Verification SMS Could not be sent Please Try  Again )

tampeed99

Hi anyone know how i can verify my globe account to buy apps and stuff on games on google play because it seems to always say

( Error The Account Verification SMS Could not be sent Please Try  Again )

Also before anyone post this replay Kindly check your internet connection. You may also retry DCB registration again if SMS authentication fails. If you still encountered the error message, please contact (02)730-1000.

I want you to know that my internet is good and if u ask me to check support i have read all of it even the post regarding this matter  if  you want me to  change sim cards I have  already  tried it twice (2) times now I have two (2) numbers with  Four Hundred pesos (400) load each for the game  Elsword mobile  that i can't use  can anyone tell me what i should do . i also tried hard rest on phone even soft reset. already called that number given a few times they say that i am making it complicated  so here if i am making it complicated give me  a step by step guide on how to address the problem

I am sure alot of prepaid users would love to know the way to address this problem with google play verification and  be able to buy what they want using your services on google play.

Thank you for you understanding  and consideration in this matter.